Win two tickets to see Andre Nikatina Live at the Mateel in Redway Saturday, April 14th. Ticket Giveaway will be promoted on the Humboldt Green Week Facebook page. You must Like the page, Like the Ticket Giveaway Post and comment on who you would take with you to the show to participate. Contest runs Tuesday, April 10th to Friday, April 13th. Winners will be announced on the Humboldt Green Week Facebook page in the comments.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The “Two Tickets to Andre Nikatina Live at the Mateel” is open only to those who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Humboldt County in California and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Humboldt Green, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Humboldt Green as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Tuesday, April 10th at 12:00 PM PST and end Friday, April 13th at 12:00 PM PST. All online entries must be received by April 13th at 12:00 PM PST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by Liking the Humboldt Green Week Page, the “Two Tickets to Andre Nikatina Live” Facebook post and leaving a comment about who you would take to the show with you. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Humboldt Green. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple identities in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Humboldt Green.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive two tickets to Andre Nikatina Live at $50.00 for the pair. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Humboldt Green. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Humboldt Green’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Humboldt Green to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Humboldt Green. Winner will be notified in the Comments section of the original Facebook post by 5:00 PM PST Friday, March 9th. Humboldt Green shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 24 hours from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT HUMBOLDT GREEN‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Humboldt Green, anyone acting on behalf of Humboldt Green, and Humboldt Green’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Humboldt Green. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Humboldt Green from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which [your company name] may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Humboldt Green reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Humboldt Green’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Humboldt Green may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Humboldt Green. Humboldt Green reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Humboldt Green has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Humboldt Green reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Humboldt Green and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND California, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in [your state/province] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Humboldt Green 1391 G Street Arcata, CA 95521. Requests must be received no later than Wednesday, April 17, 2018.
- Sponsor: Humboldt Green 1391 G Street Arcata, CA 95521
- The Campaign hosted by Humboldt Green is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.